Website development has become an integral part of every small business. If you run a business, you must have a website.
At the same time, it is equally important to maintain your website regularly. And in some cases, you may also need to redesign your website in order to provide your potential customers with a perfect user experience.
Most small business owners usually don’t have enough budget to hire a web developer and redesign their current websites. As a result, they decide to live with their outdated website.
Don’t let this happen to you. Because there is a solution.
You can hire a web developer in India who can help you to redesign your website at a much more affordable cost. But the question is “when is the right time to redesign your website?“.
Here, in this blog post, we will share 5 situations in which you must redesign your existing website.
#1 Website just doesn't work
The number #1 reason to redesign any website is its malfunctioning.
If your website doesn’t work at all or shows up with lots of errors, then you must take immediate action and go for a complete revamp.
Especially in the case of eCommerce websites, where you expect your customers to pay online for placing their orders, your website must work flawlessly.
If your potential buyers will find that your website doesn’t work properly or shows errors abruptly, they may not buy your products. As a result, you may lose a lot of sales & customers even if you have a significant amount of traffic on your website.
So, if you want to get more sales & leads from your website, you must ensure that it works flawlessly.
#2 Website isn't mobile responsive
Is your existing website not responsive for smart devices? Go for website a redesign.
According to many studies & research, it has been proved that more than 50% of the traffic comes from smart devices like mobile phones, iPads, etc. Therefore, it does make complete sense for you to ensure that your website is mobile-responsive.
Here are some of the important reasons to have a mobile-responsive website:
- A responsive website design helps to achieve higher rankings on search engines because most of the major search engines like Google consider a website’s responsiveness as one of the factors to rank.
- A mobile-friendly design helps you to enhance the user experience on your website.
Recommended post: What are the benefits of responsive website design
#3 You need more conversions
Is your current website not able to get the desired amount of conversions? Think about redesigning your website. It may help you!
Here are a few things to consider while redesigning your existing website to get more conversions:
- Optimize your website for search engines.
- Optimize your website for smart devices.
- Include Call-to-action buttons/elements on your website.
- Make it easy for your potential customers to contact you or send you an inquiry.
- Place your contact details on prominent positions on your website.
- Ensure that there are no broken links on your website.
Hire a website designer in India now and get your website redesigned to get more conversions.
#4 You website design looks outdated
This is also one of the common reasons to redesign a website. When any website design looks outdated or out of trend, it’s the right to revamp it.
There are several drawbacks to an outdated website. Some of them are:
- A low number of conversions.
- High bounce rate.
- Lack of trust.
- Lack of authority & professionalism.
- Losing a significant amount of business & giving it away to the competition.
If your website has been experiencing any of the above symptoms, you must take immediate action and hire website builders in India to revamp your website.
Recommended post: 6 Great benefits you may get when you redesign your website
#5 Your website loads too slow
Slow loading speed is one of the common problems for any website.
The slow loading speed of your website can affect your business in major ways:
- Deteriorating user experience because people don’t like slow-loading webpages
- Loss of search engine rankings because search engines don’t like slow-loading websites.
- Loss of traffic & increase in bounce rate because the users would quit immediately when they land on your website and experience the slow loading speed.
Especially, if you run an e-commerce store, it’s crucial for you to fix this problem at the soonest because it can really damage your revenue collection.
Recommended post: 7 Best ways to speed up your WordPress website