Finding a perfect website designer in India is not an easy task. There are a lot of website designing companies in India, but you have to be very selective in finding the right one.
The most important thing when it comes to hiring a web designer in India is to ensure that you’re hiring a designer who is experienced with the type of website that you need to be built.
In this blog, we have shared some useful information that may help you while hiring a website designer in India.
Before we proceed, let’s understand how Indian web designers can help you and why you should hire Indian web designers in the first place.
There are many reasons why you should hire Indian web designers, but the main reason you should hire Indian web designers is that they speak the language, the language of the internet.
Below are some of the important reasons for hiring Indian web designers:
- Indian website designers are affordable.
- Indian website design companies are responsive and committed to your work.
- Indian website design companies know how to save your time.
- Indian website design companies are known for their creativity and demand.
- Indian website design companies are known for their high-end work.
Below are some of the most popular types of website designers in India:
- Designers who build custom websites.
- Designers who build content management systems.
- Designers who build mobile websites.
- Designers who just build blogs and blog themes.
Finding a reliable yet professional website designer in India is a challenging task because there are thousands of website designing companies. You need to spend hours to know whether the company is the best or not.
Don’t choose a designer based on price. If you hire a cheap designer, you’ll get cheap results. You get what you pay for.
Don’t choose a designer based on the number of years they’ve been designing websites. There are many different types of website designers in India, and it’s difficult to know which one is the best choice for your project.
The best thing to do is to look for a designer who has the skills you need for your project but doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
When you talk to the Indian web designers, there are a few questions you should ask them to see if they are a good fit for you.
A good designer should be able to clearly answer all of these questions:
- How many websites have you designed?
- How many of those sites are still live?
- How long does it take you to design a site?
- Do you have a portfolio I can look at?
- How long you have been in the website design business?
- Will you assign me a website designer or project manager?
- How will you ensure our website is found by customers?
- What is your process for building a website?
- What are the tools that you use for website design?
- Will you use custom coding or a CMS such as WordPress?
- Do you think it’s better to build a website from scratch or to use a pre-made template?
- How much time do you have to dedicate to this project?
- What are your credentials for designing websites?
- What is your design process?
- What is your average turnaround time for a project like mine?
- What kind of after-project support do you offer?
Asking the right questions when hiring a web designer in India will help you make a more informed decision.
When hiring a website designer in India, avoid the following mistakes:
- Not setting up a proper project brief.
- Not giving enough time for the project.
- Not having an idea of what you’re expecting from the website and what you hope to achieve from it.
- Not setting realistic expectations for the budget and timeline.
Who we are...
We are a team of designers and web developers from India, passionate about designing beautiful, functional, user-friendly websites and web applications. We build websites for startups, small businesses, bloggers, and even global brands.