What is a dynamic website?
A dynamic website is a website that is built with programming languages such as PHP, ASP, and .Net.
A dynamic website allows you to add and change the content on your website easily, without having to do it manually or hire someone to do it for you.
Is WordPress a dynamic website?
Yes, WordPress is a perfect example of a dynamic website because WordPress allows you to manage the content, links, menus, images, & more through an easy-to-use backend interface.
Why should you build a dynamic website?
A dynamic website has a lot of benefits over a static site. For starters, a dynamic site can be updated and changed on the fly, meaning you can change copy, images, and other features whenever you want without having to get someone else to do it for you.
Here are some of the reasons why you should build a dynamic website:
- Easy to use: When you hire a web developer to create a dynamic website, you get a user-friendly backend interface to manage your website content, links, images, etc.
- Affordable: Dynamic websites are much more affordable to maintain as compared to static websites. Because when you create a dynamic website, you don’t have to hire a web developer, again and again, to make small changes to your website. With the help of an easy-to-use backend system, you can make all those minor updates yourself. This helps you to save your money.
- Affordable web developers: Since dynamic websites are so popular and high in demand, there is no scarcity of website builders in India who can create dynamic websites. For instance, WordPress CMS is also an example of a dynamic website. You can find thousands of WordPress developers who can help you to build a dynamic website at an affordable cost.
- Customizable: When your business grows, you need to scale up your website as well. In the case of a static website, it’s too much time-consuming to scale up while dynamic websites allow you to extend the features that you need along with your business growth. Your web developer can easily customize the codes of your dynamic website and add new features to it.
- Easy to redesign: All the data of a dynamic website is stored in a database. So when you want to redesign your dynamic website, your developer doesn’t need to upload the information again to the new website. Your developer can simply use the same database and integrate it with the new skin of your website. This makes the redesigning process quick & cost-effective.
What are the features of a dynamic website?
Although, the features of your dynamic website may vary according to the specific requirements of your business, below are some of the basic yet essential features that a dynamic website should have.
- CMS: A content management system (CMS) is software that allows you to create, edit, and delete pages of content on your dynamic website. Content management systems are great because they allow website owners or webmasters to maintain their own content on their websites.
- Responsive design: Mobile responsive design is important because it means that your website will work across all devices. This is important because a lot of people use mobile phones to access the internet. In fact, a lot of people only use their mobile phones when they are online. Every professional website builder in India knows about this fact.
- Quick loading speed: The loading speed of a dynamic website is more than just an important metric. It actually impacts your conversion rates.
- SEO-friendly codes: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) friendly codes are important because they help search engines crawl through and index your dynamic website’s content. Without SEO-friendly codes, search engines may find it difficult to read your website. So you need to make sure that your website developer is building an SEO-friendly website.
- Browser compatibility: When your website developer builds a website for you, it’s important for you to check it in all of the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer). The best way to do this is to use a tool like BrowserStack.com.
How much is the cost of a dynamic website in India?
Although there is no standard pricing structure to build a website in India, here’s an idea for you about the dynamic website development cost in India.
A web developer in India can charge you as low as $400 to create a basic dynamic website (without any eCommerce features). However, if you need an eCommerce website, you may end up paying $800 or more to your Indian web design agency.
Recommended post: How much is the website development cost in India?
How to hire a developer in India for dynamic website development?
We all know that there are thousands of professional web developers & designers in India who can create affordable dynamic websites. But it’s essential to hire a reliable yet affordable web developer. And to do that, here are a few criteria for you to shortlist a web developer in India.
- Portfolio: It’s vital to check the portfolio of a web developer before hiring him or her. You should check the previous work that the developer has done so you have an idea of the quality of their work and whether or not they’re a good fit for your dynamic website development.
- Experience: Before you hire a website builder in India, it’s important to check out their experience and make sure that they understand the website requirements that you want them to build.
- Communication: Great communication skills are important for any web developer in India because they need to be able to explain their ideas and the logic behind them in a way that’s easy for people to understand.
- Affordability: If you are hiring a web developer in India, make sure that you get an affordable quote because web development is not a one-time thing. Web development involves making updates to your site as your business grows, so it’s crucial to get a quote that covers all updates and maintenance.
- Clients’ testimonials: Before you hire a web developer, check out the testimonials of their existing customers. You want to make sure that the developer has experience with the kind of site you’re looking for. If they don’t have any testimonials, then that’s a big red flag.
Recommended post: Hiring Indian web developers for the first time? This is for you!