Why do you need a website for your dental clinic?
If you’re a dentist or a doctor and you’re looking to get more patients through your door, then your website is a great way to make that happen.
Whether you’re an established dental clinic or just starting out, it’s crucial to own your own website.
Your website is the first thing the patients will see when looking for you, and it gives you complete control over the way you want to represent yourself online.
How much could be the website design cost in India?
The cost to build a website for your dental clinic will vary based on the features you want.
You may have to pay more than $2000 if you are living in a country like Canada, Australia, the UK, or the USA.
But when you hire a website builder in India, you can easily get a professional website for your dental clinic at just $600.
You can also reduce your website development cost by using WordPress to build your website. This means that you must ask your Indian web developer to use WordPress CMS for creating your website.
Recommended post: How much is the website design cost in India
Why WordPress for your website development
- WordPress CMS is free to use and can be customized by a professional website builder.
- There are dozens of useful yet free plugins that you can use with your WordPress website.
- With WordPress, redesigning a website becomes easier and cost-effective.
- Understanding the backend of a WordPress CMS is super easy. You can make most of the changes to your website yourself, without hiring and paying any web developer.
- WordPress is loved by search engines too. This means there would be a high chance of getting your website ranked on the Google search engine.
- You can easily hire a WordPress developer in India at an affordable price when you will need to redesign your site.
Interested? Hire a WordPress developer in India now!
Recommended post: 6 Reasons for you to use WordPress for your website development
What are the recurring charges to maintain your dental clinic website?
Although there are no recurring charges to build your website because you just need to pay your web developer a one-time development fee.
However, you may have to pay some charges every year to maintain your website. Below are some of the essential recurring charges that you may have to pay for your website on an annual or monthly basis:
- Website domain renewal charges: For the domain name registration/renewal, you may have to pay $20 per annum.
- Website hosting charges: The cost to host your dental clinic website could be somewhere between $75 to $150 per annum.
- SSL: SSL is required to secure your website and you may have to pay around $50 per annum for it. However, there are several hosting companies that include SSL charges in their hosting package only.
Additionally, you may have to hire a web developer to regularly update your website. But you can hire a website design company in India to save your web development charges.
What are the essential features of your dental clinic website?
#1 List of services
It’s important to have a listing of services on your dental website in order to make sure that your potential patients know what they can expect from your practice. If they know what your practice is capable of, they’ll be more likely to come in for an appointment.
For example, you may want to list the below services on your website:
- Root canal
- Dental implants
- Dental implants
- Dental bridges
- Dental fillings
- Dental crowns
- Dental veneers
#2 Online appointment
The online appointment feature is important for your dental website because it can help you get more patients in your dental clinic. Remember, the more patients you get in your clinic, the more money you make. So, you should definitely get an online appointment feature for your dental website.
#3 Opening hours
If you work in the dental industry, you probably have opening hours on your website. But why? Do you really need them? The answer is yes. Studies have shown that dental patients are more likely to show up for scheduled appointments when you have opening hours on your website.
Your patients want to know when you are open. You can’t offer your patients the best service if you don’t have opening hours on your website.
#4 Live chat
Your dental website needs to be open 24/7 if you want to attract new patients. Patients like to be able to contact you at any time, which is why having a live chat on your dental website is so important if you want to attract new patients.
Here are some of the major reasons for you to integrate a live chat into your website:
- Providing great support
- Get more patients by chatting with them online
- Adding a live chat to any website is affordable
- Your patients will love it as they can resolve their queries instantly
- The live chat helps you to gather feedback from your patients directly
- Not all dental clinics offer a live chat feature. So you get a competitive advantage.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) is yet another important feature that you can add to your dental clinic website. You can showcase some of the most frequently asked questions along with their answers on your website.
- An FAQ section helps to reduce the bounce rate of your website.
- An FAQ page helps your users to navigate your website easily.
- An FAQ can also help you to rank your website on search engines.
- An FAQ page can help you to save on customer service expenses.
- An FAQ section can also help to save your time attending phone calls because your patients can get their answers on your website only.
A CMS, or content management system, allows you to update your website without having to rely on an external developer.
With the help of a CMS like WordPress, you can easily update your site content (text, images, videos, etc.) without needing to know any code.
In simpler terms, it’s a way to have full control over your website without being a web programmer.
Blogging is a great way for dentists to connect with their patients and build trust and loyalty.
Your blog is a great way to keep people coming back to your website.
Blogging is important because it allows you to connect with your patients on a more personal level. It gives you a chance to speak one-on-one with your patients and to show them the human side of your practice.
Your blog builds trust and drives more traffic to your website via search engine optimization.