Websites go through a phase where they need to be redesigned as the content changes, audience patterns change, and new competitors enter the market.
If you’re not redesigning your website every few years or so, then you’re potentially missing out on a huge chunk of traffic that could be coming your way. It is a good time to redesign your website.
If you want your website to be more efficient then the best option for you is to redesign your website.
A redesign doesn’t have to be a full-on redesign of your site. It can be as small as changing the color of your buttons or the layout of the different sections of your site.
Doing a redesign every now and then will keep your brand fresh and up-to-date with current trends. You might be a victim of your own success.
Recommended post: How much is the website redesign cost in India?
Benefits of website redesigning
A website redesign can improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and help you rank higher on search engines.
A website revamp can also help you attract new customers by improving the design, appearance, and layout of your website.
Benefits of redesigning your website:
- You get a completely new look for your website.
- The new design can have a deeper impact on your audience.
- It’s a fresh opportunity to show your creativity.
- It can engage your audience better.
- It’s important to note that by far the easiest way to drastically improve your conversion rate is to redesign your website.
Recommended post: 6 Benefits that you get when you redesign your website
Precautions to be take while redesigning
- Keep a backup of your old site in case you want to revert to it.
- Test the website thoroughly before its launch.
- Make sure that all the SEO meta tags are migrated over to the new website.
- Make sure that all the important trackers such as Google Analytics, etc. are migrated over as well.
- Check the website for the broken links.
- All the URLs of your new website must be the same as your old website so that you don’t lose your search engine rankings.
How often should you redesign your website
A redesign is not something you’re ever going to do once and have done with.
Web design is an ever-changing field, and what’s considered good design today could be considered ugly and outdated tomorrow. You’re never done with a redesign.
You must redesign your website every 1-2 years.
Hiring website developers in India to save your website redesign cost
There are so many reasons why you should hire web developers in India to redesign your website.
First of all, you can save a lot of money if you hire a website builder in India because their hourly rates are much lower than those charged by their counterparts in the US or the UK.
Indian web developers are skilled in developing websites and web applications.
If you are looking to redesign your website, you can hire Indian website builders and get your website redesigned to increase your brand’s online presence.
With their expertise in web development, they can help you create a website that meets all your business requirements.
How much does a web design company in India charges to redesign a website
For a simple corporate website revamping, you may have to pay as low as $500 and you may end up paying as low as $1000 for your eCommerce website redesigning.