Why you should go for low-cost website development?
There are many reasons for you to go for low-cost website development. Below are some of them.
- Because the website development cost is not too much. With the help of an open-source CMS such as WordPress, now it is very much possible to build a professional website quickly & cost-effectively.
- Because you need to save your business expenses and invest them in other areas of your business as well.
- Because you may have to upgrade your website or redesign your website regularly and therefore, you must save your money for these possible website expenses.
Is India a cheap option for website design & development?
When it comes to outsourcing web design projects, Indian companies probably stay on the top. Yes, India is the most preferred country worldwide to build websites professionally and cost-effectively.
There are hundreds or even thousands of best web design companies in India that you can hire to build your website. As a result of tough competition among web design companies in India, you can get the best deal to create your website.
Below are some of the reasons for you to hire Indian web developers:
- Affordability: As we all know that one of the primary reasons to hire website builders in India is their affordable pricing structure.
- SEO-ability: Most Indian web developers are well-versed with on-page SEO technologies.
- Support: When you hire an Indian developer, you get great support.
- Communication: Most Indian web design companies have project managers who are good at communication with their clients.
- Long-term support: Indian web developers are also known for their long-term support & association. We at Innomax have been working with some of our clients for more than a decade.
- Experience & exposure: Most Indian developers can work on multiple technologies and website development platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, OpenCart, Magento, Joomla, PHP, PHP frameworks, etc.
Recommended post: The 7 major reasons to hire Indian website builders to create a website
How much is the website design cost in India
Are you wondering about the web design cost in India?
You can easily get a basic corporate website in India for as low as $500 and for developing an eCommerce website in India, you may have to pay as low as $1000 only.
The cost to build a website in India may vary according to your specific requirements or scope of work. Some of the Indian developers also work on an hourly basis. But we always prefer to work with our customers on a project basis which is more convenient for both parties.
Recommended post: How much is the website design cost in India
Below are some of the features or items that you may get from the Indian web development team:
- A professional looking website design
- Responsive (mobile-friendly) layout
- CMS (content management system) to enable you to manage the content of your website yourself.
- Web hosting and domain name.
- Contact form and Google map.
- Newsletter subscription feature
- eCommerce features (if you need an eCommerce store)
- Logo design
- Service warranty of at least 2 months. At Innomax, we provide a 3-months service warranty to all of our customers.
Can I get a website under $200 in India?
Some people believe that the website development cost in India can go as low as $100 or $200. But that’s not true.
Of course, you can find many freelance web developers in India who can help you build a website, but you need to check that they can deliver professional websites.
So, the short answer to the above question is “No”. You can’t get a professional website in India for $100 or $200.
If that’s your budget, you may spend it on your training to build a WordPress website. Perhaps that would be your ideal investment.
Being a renowned & one of the leading web design companies in India, we know that to create a professional website is teamwork and can’t be achieved by an individual web developer.
Therefore, you must hire only professional web design companies in India with a great web development team who can work together to make your project a success.
Don’t lookout for the cheapest option in India if you really want to build a professional website.