If you are looking to build an eCommerce website & sell online, this blog post may help you!
In this blog post, we have shared 6 tips for you to save your website design cost and take care of your eCommerce website design budget.
Why it’s important for you to save your eCommerce website development cost?
- You can invest more money in marketing & advertising.
- You can add more important features to your website.
- eCommerce website development doesn’t have to be too expensive.
#1 Use Open-source CMS
CMS has a host of benefits that can help you to reduce your eCommerce website design budget and make it easier for you to launch a new site.
The CMS will allow you to edit and update your site quickly and easily, and it will also allow you to add new content as often as you like.
Recommended post: Why CMS & Which CMSs are good for your website development
You can use a CMS such as WordPress to create your eCommerce website and save your website development cost.
With the help of a WordPress eCommerce website, you can easily:
- Manage the contents & images of your webpages.
- Manage the products & categories on your website.
- Manage the menu and other links of your eCommerce website.
Hire a web design company in India now to create your website!
#2 Hiring Indian website builders
Hiring cheap Indian website developers is the best way to take care of your eCommerce website design budget.
India happens to be one of the most sought-after outsourcing destinations for web developers and eCommerce sites.
The benefits of hiring cheap Indian web developers are manifold.
Here’s why you should hire a website design company in India to build your eCommerce website:
- The website designers in India are affordable.
- The website designers in India are responsive & good at communication.
- Most of the Indian website designers & developers work according to their clients’ timezone.
- Most website development companies in India also offer SEO services. So, you can get an SEO-friendly website at no extra cost.
- The website designers & developers in India are experienced and can handle all kinds of websites.
- The Indian website builders are experts in using CMS tools like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, OpenCart, Magento, etc.
Hire a WooCommerce agency in India now to create your eCommerce website.
#3 Hiring web developers who know designing
If you’re hiring a website designer and a developer, you’ll have to decide how to allocate the budget between the two.
A website developer is able to build a website from the ground up, while a website designer is the one responsible for making the site look nice and aesthetically pleasing.
But the good news is that you can find a lot of web developers in India who knows website designing too.
What are the benefits that you get when you hire an Indian website builder who knows but website development and website designing?
- Your project gets completed on time.
- Your website looks great and works great too.
- You save money on your website development cost.
- You don’t have to interact with 2 different resources.
So, it’s better to hire a website designer and web developer who are one and the same to save money instead of hiring two different people.
#4 Keep it simple
Keeping your eCommerce website simple will save you money on website design.
If your website is simple, then it will be easier to maintain.
It also makes it easier for your customers to find what they’re looking for.
A complicated website is not only frustrating for customers, but it’s also more expensive to maintain and update.
You can always add new features and expand as you go along, but keep it as simple as you can in the beginning.
The simpler your website, the cheaper it will be to build and maintain.
That way, you can focus on building your business and getting traffic rather than spending a lot of time and money on custom design work.
#5 Negotiate with your web developer
If you have an eCommerce store, then you’ve got a lot more to think about than just website design.
You’ve got to worry about search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, and eCommerce marketing.
Getting your eCommerce website designed by professional web developers is an expensive affair.
But, you should be smart and negotiate with your web developer to get the best price for your eCommerce website design.
Negotiate with your web developer to get the best price for your eCommerce website design.
There are many web developers who charge you a lot of money for eCommerce website design, but you should negotiate with them for the best price.
Even when you hire a website builder in India, you must negotiate with him also to get the best price.
#6 Stick to your budget
While it’s important to have a good designer, it’s also important to stick to your eCommerce website design budget.
You don’t want to overspend and have to sell your product at a discount just to break even.
The biggest reason that startups fail is that they run out of money. It’s important to be realistic and to manage your budget properly.
Remember that the best eCommerce website is the most simple eCommerce website.
You don’t need any bells and whistles to create a great site but it is essential that you stick to your eCommerce web design budget and don’t overspend on the design.